High School Dual Enrollment
Earn college credits in high school! Tidewater Community College’s dual enrollment options provide qualifying high school students a unique opportunity to jumpstart their college careers.
From business to advanced manufacturing, TCC’s dual enrollment program allows you to challenge yourself, study new subjects, and pursue your passions in college-level classes taught by qualified instructors before you even graduate from high school. You can get started as early as your freshman year with a customizable course load that fits your busy schedule and extracurricular activities.
Whether you want to explore a single class or graduate with an associate degree, you can save big at TCC – earning transferable college credits for a fraction of the cost.
You can take dual credit classes for both college and high school credit, enroll at TCC as a concurrent student and receive only college credit, or choose a combination of the two!
- What is the high school dual enrollment admission process?
- High school dual enrollment
- What are the qualifications for dual enrollment?
- High school dual enrollment contact information
- Dual Enrollment Admission Form
- Dual Enrollment Testing Evaluation Form
- Dual Enrollment Permit to Test for Reassessment/Absentee Testers
Dual Enrollment Coordinators
Contact the TCC Dual Enrollment point of contact on the campus in your city for more information.
Kevin McCarthy, M.S.Ed.